Who is Heart 2 Heart Pet Services?










Heart 2 Heart Pet Services began as a pet sitting company in 2004.  These days, H2HPS provides care to the community by way of being a free online resource for animal lovers just like you! I invite you to explore this site and check out the recipes, pictures, stories, videos and other features here. And of course, if you love this site, please invite your friends to visit as well.  Thanks!




In the News:





Our dog, Barkley, loved and trusted Karen immediately. He had no reluctance at all about going with her, which is unusual for him. She made him feel comfortable right away. Karen has a natural way of relating to animals, finding the right balance of putting them at ease and setting appropriate limits. From the start our communications with Karen were clear and thorough, and she kept us updated about our dog while we were gone. She provided plenty of opportunities from him to play with other dogs, and we know he was well loved in our absence. The month our dog spent with Karen was a very happy one!

Heather Wertheimer
Portland, Oregon




When I was moving overseas I was afraid of boarding my pets for the time I would be away. I called on Karen. Fortunately, she was going to be in Minneapolis for TTouch training around the time I was going to be away. My friends thought I was crazy for hiring an out of towner. I had a great feeling about Karen and turned out to be right! She is professional, warm, patient and funny. Even my shyest kitten, Pretty Girl, felt right at home with Karen. I found her rates to be quite reasonable. When it came time for my cats to cross the pond is was Karen who transported them the the airport.

Tara Larkin
London, England (by way of Minneapolis)



I am the owner of a miniature Chihuahua named Cry Baby Jones. I work out of town so Karen watches him 15-20 days a month. She is always timely with pick-up and drop off as well as calls back to confirm services needed. As you might imagine Cry is a bit more to care for than a larger dog and I feel Karen takes his care very seriously and professionally. I never worry that he is in great hands and very safe at all times. My only concern is that he won't want to come home after all the love, affection and great walks he goes on while I am away.

Bogart McAvoy
Salt Lake City and California



My dog Ben is very special to me. He was born with many health problems. Karen took great care of my dog after I retired and was going back and forth to Florida shopping for a new home. I will never forget the compassion and tender loving care she gave my boy Ben.

Roberta L. Dove
Long Island, New York & Florida




Moka and I would both be nuts if it weren't for Karen and Heart 2 Heart Pet Services. Moka gets to play with her best friend ever, and some cool dogs too, and comes home happy, tired and mellow. I get to work without worrying about my girl being home alone, and I never worry about her when she is with Karen. We love Heart 2 Heart Pet Services!

Lorna D. Vogt
Salt Lake City, UT